Our Sponsors...

Our Sponsors...

Monday 4 April 2016

Alan Levitt - Funeral Details

I can now confirm that Alan’s funeral will be a week on Wednesday, the day after the final games of the season.

The funeral will be at 3.20pm on Wednesday 13 April at Macclesfield Crematorium.

There will also be a reception afterwards at the Flowerpot Pub on Congleton Road, Macclesfield, a favourite venue of Alan’s and the home of his Monday Night Quizzes for many years. Obviously all are welcome at the funeral and afterwards.

There were a lot of familiar Quiz League faces at Rick Davis’s funeral last week; I’m sure the same will happen next week.

I’ve been asked to try and gauge how many people may attend the Flowerpot, purely to give the pub an idea of what to expect for catering purposes.

If you are planning to attend at the Flowerpot afterwards, can you let me know please so I can pass on numbers to those folks doing the organising?

No comments: